Iwata-Medea Eclipse HP CS Dual Action Airbrush Gun / Gravity Feed Tool for automotive paint, detailing, airbrush makeup miniatures, equipment, nail art, temporary tattoos with Iwata Lube included
- ECL 4500
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
This multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, high-detail Eclipse Series airbrush covers a wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints, it is well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to a variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas. This Eclipse Series brush has established a new benchmark for excellence in an all-purpose airbrush.
- Gravity-feed airbrush features a unique 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination for fine-detail spraying, but with high-paint-flow capacity
- Generous 1/3 oz. sized cup is designed with a new funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- Automotive artists, fine artists and students will appreciate how well the Eclipse CS sprays heavier acrylics and Medea Textile Colors, while maintaining high-detail spray characteristics
- Ultimate versatility, reliability and performance
- Single cut-away handle
- Spray pattern - hairline to 2" (50-mm) round
Perfect for detail on all arts and crafts projects, beauty applications with makeup and nail art, makeup brush cleaner spray, temporary tattoos as well as model railroad detailing, R/C car bodies, plastic kits, model cars kits to build, body paint, and project cars, automotive painting, intricate cake detailing, and more.
With breakthrough technology and performance, these professional grade airbrushes outperform all others in their price range. Easy to control and use less paint with the Iwata Medea Eclipse HP CS Dual Action Gravity Feed Airbrush Gun.
Iwata's spring-steel needle resists breakage and our needle packings are solvent resistant for longevity. We include an exclusive Iwata nozzle spanner that may be used to remove the nozzle for cleaning and Iwata Lube, which lubricates the needle and main lever mechanism.
The airbrush is easy to use and simple to clean.
Great for use in:
- Makeup products for makeup artists
- Detail spray
- Car detailing supplies
- Detailing projects
- Prosthetic makeup
- Intricate cake decorating, cookie decorating, airbrush baking details
- Nail art
- Makeup brush or airbrush cleaner
- Car Paint
- Temporary Tattoos
- Body paint
- Design Tools
Check out these Iwata Medea users that have put their airbrush skills to the test!