Iwata Medea Eclipse HP-CS Airbrush Gun with 10 ft Braided Air-hose Value Set: Tool for automotive paint, detailing, airbrush makeup miniatures, equipment, nail art, temporary tattoos with Iwata Lube included
- ECL 4501
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 or above||and get 10% off|
The Iwata Eclipse HP-CS is a multipurpose, high paint flow and high detail airbrush that covers a wide range of uses from the most intricate projects to aloof. This gravity-feed airbrush features a unique 0.35mm needle and nozzle combination for fine-detail spraying glory. Featuring a generous 1/3 oz sized cup, it is designed with a funnel shape which makes for easy clean up and even more efficient paint flow. A great tool when applying heavier paints and provides precision spraying. The set includes: Eclipse HP-CS Airbrush, a 10 foot air hose, bottle of paint, cleaner and user's guide.
- Gravity-feed airbrush with braided 10 ft air hose
- 0.35mm needle and nozzle combination
- 1/3 ounce sized cup with high paint flow
- Precision spraying
- Automotive artists, fine artists and students will appreciate how well the Eclipse CS sprays heavier acrylics and Medea Textile Colors, while maintaining high-detail spray characteristics
- Ultimate versatility, reliability and performance
- Single cut-away handle
- Spray pattern - hairline to 2" (50-mm) round
Perfect for detail on all arts and crafts projects, beauty applications with makeup and nail art, makeup brush cleaner spray, temporary tattoos as well as model railroad detailing, R/C car bodies, plastic kits, model cars kits to build, body paint, and project cars, automotive painting, intricate cake detailing, and more.
With breakthrough technology and performance, these professional grade airbrushes outperform all others in their price range. Easy to control and use less paint with the Iwata Medea Eclipse HP CS Dual Action Gravity Feed Airbrush Gun.
Iwata's spring-steel needle resists breakage and our needle packings are solvent resistant for longevity. We include an exclusive Iwata nozzle spanner that may be used to remove the nozzle for cleaning and Iwata Lube, which lubricates the needle and main lever mechanism.
The airbrush is easy to use and simple to clean.
Great for use in:
- Makeup products for makeup artists
- Detail spray
- Car detailing supplies
- Detailing projects
- Prosthetic makeup
- Intricate cake decorating, cookie decorating, airbrush baking details
- Nail art
- Makeup brush or airbrush cleaner
- Car Paint
- Temporary Tattoos
- Body paint
- Design Tools
Check out these Iwata Medea users that have put their airbrush skills to the test!